Saturday, October 24, 2015

Christmas came Early...


Hello, Jay here!

I'd like to introduce myself, for those of you who don't know who I am… My names Jay, Dyan's eldest daughter, I work for the Dylusions design team. I recently got married to my best friend & gorgeous husband Tom. Thank you to everyone for all your well wishes & kind comments.

Here's a cheeky picture of us on the most wonderful day of my life. 




And of course more importantly the beautiful Mother of the Bride!!!



Sadly this means I am no longer a 'Reaveley' I am now known as Mrs Jay Moore... Hopefully my surname change won't confuse you all too much! 

As Dyan is extremely busy teaching you all fabulous projects, techniques & travelling to share them with as many of you as possible, I will be appearing more on here to help keep you all updated with new products and fabulous samples!… I hope you don't mind too much!

I wanted to show you all what we make with our tag samples, we normaly use them in our journaling or I LOVE to make Christmas cards with them by simply jazzing them up with a little bit of ribbon! I know it's only October but it's never too early to start making christmas cards, gift wrap & gifts!! Here's a few cards I've made this week mainly using the new Dylusions stamp set 'Stocking fillers', I hope you enjoy them.


Here's some gorgeous simple tag backgrounds, I've painted them with the Dylusions paints & stamped the images in black ink.



Stamp the christmas tree stamp & colour in using the Dylusions inks. I LOVE the bright colours & so simple to make! 


 Inked mix media card stock using pink sprays. Stamped 3 heart stamps with black ink & add ribbon.


The following have been made using the stencils & paint then doodled with black pen.















Once I've used the stencils sometimes I like to doodle round them with a black pen to make the image really stand out.

I hope you all have a great weekend & myself or Dyan will be back soon with some more samples.
Love, Jay x




23 comments:

Tona said...

Congratulations on your marriage!
Love the tags!!!

Pkozak said...

This is just me, but I would have just added the Moore to "Mrs. Moore Reaveley", it just works! Congratulations from Canada...

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

I freakin love these tags!!! All of them! But the Merry one caught my eye because I have that alphabet set and what a great idea! Thanks for sharing all of these and I look forward to checking back often to see what you're creating and sharing with us! Congrats on your wedding!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great cards - congrats on your wedding -

Barb Housner

Miranda said...

Hi Jay, you were a lovely bride, wish you and Tom lots of happiness...
Love your examples
Cool that you will keep us updated with all the new goodies and news and off course examples

Hugzzzz
Miranda

CreatiqueCandy said...

Congrats Beautiful! Absolutely adore your share from tippy top to bottom. Awesome Saucey is I got that sweet ensemble just yesterday in the mail & I'm super excited to create with them!
Hugs
xoxo

stamping sue said...

Congratulations on your wedding!
like all the tags on the blog.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com

Gail said...

My first visit to your blog, I love your wedding photos you look so happy, congratulations. I think I am going to have buy this stamp set, I think what you have done with it on all the samples is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Congrats Mrs Jay Moore! :-)

Aquilla said...

Congratulations xXx

Faye said...

So happy for you Jay and the tags are lovely!

Dynamics said...

Congrats. BEAUTIFUL dress. Lucky guy to have such a beautiful wife.

Elaine Creighton said...

Congratulations on your recent marriage, good luck to you and you husband.
I love this stamp set and all your gorgeous tags. Look forward to seeing more
posts and work from you.

Maxie said...

Lovely photos of wedding. great tags etc

toni said...

Congratulations! I have to agree with Pkozak ... What could be better than even Moore Reavley! I can't get enough Reavley in my life ! Xx

Linda said...

Congratulations on your wedding. I love your cards and tags. Thanks so much for sharing them....Linda E.

Winterfell Mixed Media said...

What gorgeous picture, both of the wedding and the art work. Hope your life together is amazing, Francesca

Becky said...

Of course we don't mind having you here! :) The caption of you and mumsy should read, the Beautiful Mother of the Beautiful Bride! :0 You are both gorgeous and I LOVE your shoes! Happy belated wedding day and may you enjoy many years together!

Caroline D. said...

Congratulations on your marriage!! All the photos are gorgeous... of the wedding and the art!

Laura1943 said...

Congrats and may you have an awesome and colorful life together !!! ( love your dress )

Unknown said...

Congratulations? You both looked beautiful! ( husband looked good too). Love the tags and will probably pinch your ideas. Lots of happiness for the future xx

Unknown said...

Ordered my stamp set. Should be here any day. I can't wait!!!!

sara j said...

Wonderful tags and cards - Congratulations!!!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott