Monday, March 30, 2015

Dylusions time...



This week over at the Ranger blog its Dylusions week, where everyday we will be celebrating and enjoying the wonderful wacky world of mine. Lots of treats in store for you including videos.
Here is the link to the first one, where you will see I am "assisting" in the pick and pack department.!!!

Check back in every day to see what we have in store for you.

On Saturday I was teaching at my store Art from the Heart. I don't get the chance to teach as often as I want as I am almost never home :-(
It was one of my favourites, the stitched canvas journal. Loved this rainbow that appeared in the window of the studio.


My ladies are trained, lol, and a lot bring their own sewing machines with them.. they also know to bring them recently serviced, otherwise I spend the whole day doing my impression of a sewing machine engineer and not actually teaching.!!!

Look at this fantastic machine that the lovely Gill brought with her. It is a vintage portable machine. Not sure that its that portable by todays standards, as it weighs a ton, but it sewed like a dream. She also had all the original attachments and packaging. Talk about jealous !!!!







This is one of the classes that I teach in the US, and if you fancy taking a class with me on this next trip, then this is where I will be.

Mon April 13th…Collins rep show, Framingham
Fri/Sat/Sun April 17/18/19th...Papercraft Clubhouse, Westbrook, Conneticut
Sat/Sun/Mon  April 25/26/27th…Queens Ink, Savage, Maryland
Sat/Sun  May 2/3rd…Occasional Artist, Glendale, Arizona
Sat/Sun May 9/10th…Scrapbook and More, New Braunfels, Texas
Fri/Sat May 15/16th…Pages in Time, Lititz, Pennsylvania

I hope you can join me somewhere along the way...

Heres a few more finished tags from my sample marathon.




Enjoy xx

9 comments:

LieselPaula said...

Cant' wait to see you in Glendale! Love your helping pack at Ranger.

Salomé said...

This week is going to be wonderful! I can't wait to see all your videos!!! But it's going to drive me crazy to see your paints, i'm still waiting for them! I'm so excited! I'll have to look for informations about the back to back online classes because I'd really like to learn from you but I live in France....

Unknown said...

Hi Dyan, can't wait to see you at the Papercraft Clubhouse in Westbrook CT! We are so excited to have you and hopefully the snow will be gone by then...lol

Sue Duda said...

I am giddy about your visit to CT! see you soon xx

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful and fun tags! Your class group looks like it was a fun day.

Angeline Choo said...

Love it! Can't wait for your week at Ranger!

Artzy Empress said...

It's a shame that the Framingham venue is only for reps. I'm only about 15 minutes away!
...Raine Phoenix

Unknown said...

Wish I lived near one of the U.S. class locations, Dyan :( And, you sometimes go to the Rubber Stamp Show in Carson, California--my hometown! I'm nowhere near that location anymore either! Figures :) LOL!! XOXO-Shari

alteredstatesstudio said...

you should bring this class farther north! :) like to South Dakota or Minnesota.....looks like a great time!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott