Monday, June 14, 2010

Sssssshhhhhhhhhh....!!!!




Oooooh...I am up to some real exciting things in the studio. Its all hush hush and top secret, but you will just frikkin love it when you find out. Heres a few sneaks of the first part.








And I bet it's not what you think, lmao..!!!

But I,m having great fun sorting it all out. But it is a bit of a roller coaster, one minute you're up and then the next you're down. It's on, it's off, its feasable, it's not feasable. But then thats a normal working day for me I suppose.


I know it's been a while but I thought I,d slip in a quick shoe watch. You can't beat a comfy, old, worn in pair of Birkenstocks. And, no, they aren't leg warmers..!!! I love these and bought them in California, January, They are thick tights with the stripy bits knitted on the end.
I know the two don,t go together, but the Birkenstocks are studio wear. Outdoors they were teamed with a nifty little pair of sparkly silver pumps, lol...


Big news for anyone who needs accommodation on the Dina Wakley weekend. My friends at the Alexa House Guesthouse  are offering a discount to any of my students. 25% if you stay one night, and 33% if you stay two or more. Cracking deal isn't it..??? They are also prepared to negotiate discounts on other overnight stays as long as you are attending one of my courses.

Her's another page from my inky journal. This is the last one I can show you as the rest is protected under the Official Secrets Act. And if I showed you, I would have to kill you, or subject you to peel off overkill..!!!
                                                                                                                                                                           
                                  




Enjoy xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesterday's journalling rocked ... but today's is even more ... well ... erm ... fabulous! I totally love the colours ... the stamps ... well just everything really! I say everything ... I am not a huge fan of those erm ... tight thingies :0)

ForgedinPaper said...

I love this page a lot and even peel off hell wouldn't out me off wanting to see the rest. It would be a risk I was willing to take armed with matches of course lol.
Yeah for shoe watch and those look like legwarmers! Your secret isn't that you're going back to the 80s and deserting Northern Soul :-O is it.

Sandra Hall said...

The secret...is it.....? can it be.....? Oooooooooooooooooo I CANNOT wait until tomorrow! Will I get to prize it out of you??? No??? Awwww Dy!
Yes, I like a bit of the dramatics every now and again and I'm starved of creating for academic reasons so I really can't wait until tomorrow! Love Ya x x x

flutterbycrafter said...

Love all this fantastic journaling you're doing. Can't wait for tomorrow to see what you're up to....

Virginia said...

Ooh Dyan you do keep us in suspense I sooo love what you've created with well - they are aren't they - I need them - they are lush colours and think what I could do with that giant canvas I've been attacking!

Loving your posts over the last few days - complete bliss to see you soooooo happy!

Hugs

Clare with paint in her hair said...

I would like to see the peel-off overkill!! or just peel-off kill take yer pick. Cyah tomorro

Clare

katy said...

just had to say Dyan how much I'm loving the Stampotique pages !......and the stripey tights :D xx

Jude said...

Curiouser and curiouser...

Like Virginia said, really lovely to see you all bouncy and happy...can't imagine what's put a spring in your step?!?

Looking forward to the big reveal. xx

olive said...

love the saying.... yes it is exciting isnt it!!! loving it... Ciao

Siobhan Brignull said...

love that journal page and the saying was great, I used to say I was 10 years ahead of my actual income, LOL. Hows the dragon, has he flown home yet.

Melva Bates said...

Your blog so cheers me up: Sometimes you just need to dip into someone elses creativity, it just gives you that extra push. Thanks for making me smile.
By the way love the Jade ink.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott