Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can you tell what it is yet..???


Whats going on with the weather...??? Keep thinking I,m in another country. This kind of heat is only good for lying flat on your back on a beach, dont you think.  Not for working and going about your everyday business.!!  Still, needs must and all that..!!!

Wanted to show you some works in progress from one of the kids classes. They are making their own technique books, and so far we have layers of paint, spray inks, and Distress inks. They have worked really hard so far and produced some stunning samples.




Can't wait to see how they continue to build them up.

I've been busy with preview all week so I am going to give you some sneak peeks.













Can you tell what they are yet..???

Not in work tomorrow, I've got the delightful company of The Most Beautiful Granddaughter in the whole world..!!!!



Aww water mad she is. I am picking Jay up at lunch and we are going out for something to eat.. It's always a pleasure to take out two young ladies who know how to conduct themselves in public...lmao..!!!


or maybe not..!!!

Enjoy xx

6 comments:

Traceyr said...

Great sneaky peaks there Dyan particularly like the hinges. :)

Kirsti said...

Kids books looking really fabby!! You do like to tease with your sneak peaks don't you..whatever it is I am pretty sure it will be lush!?! ...xox

Sandra Hall said...

I know you will be having a blissful time with Maisie as I type this! I have been having a blissful time too with your Altered Original babies! I LOVE the colours and cannot stop spraying them! I had to stop myself from making backgrounds last night and get on with actually making a page in my journals! See you on Saturday for Preview Day x x

olive said...

loving the kids pages, amazing! Have a great day with your girlies.... I'm out for coffee (again) with a girlfriend. Ciao

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Loving the kids work. They just go for it with nothing holding them back and produce such fantastic works of art. Of course an inspiring teacher does help. Such a shame there arn't more like you around! Luv Dee xxx

Angela Weimer said...

Thanks for the sneak peeks. Can't wait to see them in person.Enjoy tomorrow and have a wonderful evening.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott