Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chicken Licken!

The forecast for tomorrow is terrible 4 - 8 in of snow apparently. People have been ringing the studio all day cancelling for tomorrows class, so we have cancelled it completely. I have also taken the executive decision to shut the studio for the day . Yes you heard right we are all having a day off. As Chicken Licken said , Will the sky fall in?? lol. Now when I say day off, I will actually be working just not at the studio. I will be tucked up all warm and cosy at home. I,m also going to do a lot of art journaling as well. I don't think there is any point making the staff trudge in for no customers and it is sooooooooo cold that I am sure they could have me under Health and Safety for freezing work conditions. ha ha
Mr Pickle himself rang me this morning, he was just checking everything was OK as he is leaving America to start his journey today. First stop Berlin, then Holland , Spain, London and then me. Yayy. We only have a few places left on the Popstar class, and the White Christmas is completely sold out. His new papers are flying out of the shop and I love the fact that some of them are shaped to perfectly fit his new chipboard albums. How much trimming and sanding will that save?? Right I,m going to claim seniority and push Pam off the radiator lol . See ya later.

No comments:

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott